[Advaita-l] New member introduction: B. M. Kiran

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Dec 17 13:31:19 CST 2005

Namaste,

I am a Masters Student in Network and Internet Engineering at SJCE Mysore,
I was  happy to know that there was something going on Advaitha Thattva of
Sri Sankara on the net,
I am very much interested in the Advaitha thattva which was because of my
Guru who has thought me
Katakopanishad with Shankara Bhasya
Isavasyaopanishad with Shakara Bhasya
Presently learning Ithareyaopanishad

Also when i find free time i am very much inclined to read Sankara tattva
from Viveka Chudamani, Vedanta DinDima in Kannada published by  Sri
Sachidananda saraswathi of Holenarasipura.

Well I hope the group provides me an opportunity to know a speck of Advaita
tattva, and to interact with the scholarly people.

Thank you
KIRAN.B.M