[Advaita-l] Raslila

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:21:32 CST 2005

Namaste,

To clarify, Swami Paramananda Bharathiji did not equate tejasvi and taijasa.
As Bhaskarji says tejasvi means one who is awake and bright... and jIvathma
is more "awake and bright" in dream state than in waking. Also no pApa
attaches to the jIva in svapna.

 One has to look at the internal consistency of the story. In the
mahAbhArata, when SiSupAla accused SrI krSNa of so many insulting things for
100 times he did not mention this rAsakrIDa. So it can be inferred that
rAsakrIda took place in someone's dream. Bhaskarji you can clarify this
issue this weekend and report on advaita-l.

Pardon me if I have gone wrong somewhere.

Abhishek

--
bhava Sankara deSika me saraNam

sadASiva samArambham SankaracArya madhymam
asmadAcArya paryantam vande guru paramparam