[Advaita-l] vEdAnta sAra of sadAnanda - my notes

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 23:04:06 CST 2005

hariH Om !!

In the last few months I listened to lectures of Svami
Dayananda of Arsha Vidya on vEdAnta sAra of Sadananda,
and with that background, I read through this small
text. My doubts about some contents of this text on
ISvara and jIva are still not resolved. I have learnt
to live with confusion !!

Attached please find my notes. You are most welcome to
write to me to clarify the doubts I have mentioned in
my notes.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

http://mail.yahoo.com