[Advaita-l] The Wisdom in the Rig-veda can only be compared to thousands Suns

sri parasukhananda nadha sriparasukhanandanadha at rediffmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:02:31 CST 2005

             Mantra with out meaning

Sir,

     To recite a mantra with out the meaning is just like an ass carrying the sandalwood on its back.  The mantra is a unit, which gives innumerable meanings.  They are so flexible to suit to the desires of the Saadhaka.  The saadhaka has to illicit defferent meanings out of it until his last breath.  That is the real Saadhana.

sriparasukhanandanadha