[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member: Sri Maciej St. Zieba

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:06:33 CST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Maciej St. Zieba" <mszieba at kul.lublin.pl>

My name is Maciej St. Zieba, Ph.D., I am 47 (male), I live in Eastern
Poland (Lublin), I teach Indian and Chinese philosophies at the Catholic
Univeristy of Lublin. I do not have my own web-page yet, but if you want
to see part of my work, see the webapages of the project "Powszechna
Encyklopedia Filozofii" (The Universal Encyclopedia of Philosophy),
where I am the Eastern philosophies co-ordinator and editor. Up to now
the vols. 1-5 have appeared, covering letter A-Ko. Parts of vol. 1 (A-B)
are already translated into English - see:

http://www.kul.lublin.pl/efk/angielski/index.html

I think this informatiomn might be interesting also for other group
members.

Sarva maNgalam

Maciej