[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Robert Roberts

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jan 27 12:49:08 CST 2005

I am a 62 year old Canadian male ... I read the Upanashads at about age 14
yrs and have since been interested in Eastern teachings such as: the Vedas,
Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharata.

 I am especially interested in the  the writings and teachings of Shri
Shankaracharya.

When I first read the words "I am That, Thou art That, All this is That" it
awakened some very deep part of my being and provided me with a beacon light
that has guided me toward ever greater spiritual self-fulfillment.

Thank you, robert roberts