[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Krishnan Sundaresan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jul 16 07:30:41 CDT 2005

My name is Krishnan, a 28 year old, resident of Lansing, MI, USA. I
seek to join this online "satsang" to guide me in my "swadhyaya". I
have been a participant in weekly discussion classes on The Gita at
Lansing, MI for some time now. I have recently embarked on reading
some of  Sri Sankara's works like Vivekachudamani and his commentaries
on the Upanisads.
I hope my participation in this group will help me guide my study and
enrich my knowledge about our great religion.

Thanks
Krishnan