[Advaita-l] New Member Introduction: Sri Ramachandra Sharma

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:37:21 CDT 2005

Hello,
    My name is Ramachandra. I am 29 years old. I belong Smartha sect
who follow Shankaracharya. Since last 2 years I have been more
interested in learning things related to spirtuality.
This year at home when we celeberated Shankara Jayanthi I thought I
should start learn more about Advaita vedanta. From then I started
reading books like "Shankara Vijaya", "Vishnu purana".
I also regularly visit website like www.urday.com where they have
given info on all puranas and Vedas.
Please let me know if you need more info about me.

Regards,
Ramachandra