[Advaita-l] New member introduction: M S Kalyanaraman

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jun 16 13:44:37 CDT 2005

Dear Sirs,

Here goes a brief introduction on me.

Name : M S Kalyanaraman
Age :    35
Country of Residence : United Arab Emirates
Profession: Chartered Accountant

I am born and brought up at Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.  I had my upanayanam at
the age of 7 and for six years, I learnt Yagur Veda from Late Brahmashri
Raju Sastrigal.

I underwent my articleship training with Shri T S Thyagarjan, Mumbai.  My
interest in advaita started with my meeting the Scholars at Mattur,
Shimoga.  I had the opportunity to interact with the learned people of
Mattur.  My interactions with the Swamiji of Mattur, Shri Ashwatha Avdani
and others at Mattur resulted in me developing a deep interest on Vedanta.

I consider myself a student with a desire to learn and shall be most
honored if my request for subscription to Advaita-I is considered
favorably.

Best regards,

Kalyan