[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Subir Mohanta

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jun 26 10:27:31 CDT 2005

Name: Subir Mohanta
Age: 37 yrs
Country of residence: Kuwait

I am originaly from West Bengal, India. Presently working as process
engineer in Kuwait and stying here with my family (My wife and two sons
-Vedanta & Saswata) since last two years. I have a interest and great
respect in all Indian traditional literatures related to our religion and
cultures since my chilhood. I have came to know about Advita vedanta
during internet surfing and find it as a great site for fulfilling my
aspiration to live a holistic life.

Namaste

Subir Mohanta