[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Onkar Zoshi

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Mar 6 07:56:09 CST 2005

namaskAra.

name: Onkar Zoshi.
age: 24
country of residence: Singapore
interest:

Having being brought up in a Hindu family, Vedanta was something that
was always a topic of discussion. However, this was more from logical
inferences based on what was heard in the passing rather than solid
scriptural examination. Therefore, I have always had the interest to
learn more about the scriptural and the guru-shishya tradition. While
I am currently attending upanishadic study classes at the Ramakrishna
Mission in Singapore, I believe this list will provide more
perspectives on the philosophy, from those who have read the
scriptures, from those who have learnt from a guru, which will be
beneficial for my own abhyAsa.

regards,
Onkar.