[Advaita-l] Re: Apastamba gRhya sUtra...

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 21:55:20 CST 2005

hariH Om !!

Here is  a book with original Sanskrit mantra in
Telugu lipi with Telugu translation.

'Apastamba gRhya kaumudi - EkAgni kANDa mantra bhAshya
sahitamu' by Sri Vangala Venkatarama Sastry, Rs: 120

You can get the book from :

Sri Vengala Markandeya Sastry, BPC Dealer
K.K. Towers, flat # G1
3/19, Brodipet,
Guntur - 522 002
Tel: 863 - 2241127