[Advaita-l] How can one claim to know Brahman?

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 07:08:15 CST 2005

Pranams:

Your points are well taken. However, I think in the spirit of this
inspired list, continuing this thread further would bring us no closer
to what a Master or philosopher or even your 'friendly neighborhood
priest' :-) are likely to extoll about Advaita...so with a healthy
spirit of accepting our apparently differing views while at the same
time viewing our obvious agreement on the greatness of Advaita - your
being the Moderator and me a participant in the list is proof enough,
I would propose us discussing other topics on possibly future posts.
Of course, only if you consider my posts to be knowledgeable enough to
even evince a comment,,, :-)

With regards, Mahesh