[Advaita-l] pArthiva- A year devoted to bhagavad gItA bhAShyadiscussion

Jagannathan Mahadevan jagan at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 29 12:38:51 CST 2005

Dear Admin Group Members,

I have been a member of the list for sometime now, although I have not
posted much discussion topics.

I support the idea of focusing on a particular topic such as gItA bhAShya.

It would be good to stick with the same order of exposition as the
original text (I will let the senior and more well-versed members of the
list to see if this is acceptable/correct).

Quite often, I have felt that the discussions seem to span several topics
at the same time and felt it difficult to follow/learn from the posts
although the essential elements may be the same.

Sincerely,
Jagannathan.