[Advaita-l] Re: pArthiva- A year devoted to bhagavad gItA

Ravi Mayavaram ravi at ambaa.org
Thu Mar 31 16:45:45 CST 2005

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will discuss this with other
moderators and we will consider your valuable suggestions carefully then
post the guidelines for pArthiva samvatsara. If you have anything more
to say, please send that as a private e-mail to the moderators.

Since majority  of our regular contributors don't want to shut out other
posts,  we will have a reasonable scope  for other postings. One of the
restrictions may be placing a limit on the number of other postings. I
also think having text based discussions will improve the quality of the
postings.

Vidyasankar suggested to in a private discussion  that if we have poll,
many of the silent members may step in and vote. Hence, I have created
one, even if you have written before on this topic I request you to vote.

http://onpolls.com/view_Poll.php?id=1478

I don't know if there is way to close the poll here (that was the first
google hit I got), but I will consider April 3rd as the closing date for
the poll.

Ravi Mayavaram