[Advaita-l] A lost Vedic ritual is brought alive

Amuthan Arunkumar R aparyap at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 1 00:18:22 CST 2005

namo nArAyaNAya!

dear shrI mahesh ursekar,

-- shrI Mahesh Ursekar wrote:

>On long reflection I have found that it is no use complaining about the ills of >society if you sit back and do nothing about it. If you feel society should be >better, show it a way to do so and don't complain...that's the easy part!

u'r absolutely correct. in fact, the reason why i wrote the response earlier was precisely due to the fact that i wasn't able to do anything about that. the only thing within my reach was to convey my feelings on this issue to the members of list so that if someone is dedicated enough to do something about it, the mail would serve as a starter.

vAsudevaH sarvaM,
aparyAptAmR^itaH.

Amuthan Arunkumar R,
Final year, B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree,