[Advaita-l] reg. posts on gItA

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 12:20:04 CST 2005

Namaste Amuthan Arunkumar,

I welcome your  mail announcing the start of a series of
posts on shrImad bhagavad gItA in the forthcoming months. I
congratulate you on undertaking the marathon project of
“basing the interpretation mainly on the gItA bhAshya
(G.B.) of bhagavatpAda (BP) and the gUDhArtha dIpikA (G.D.)
of madhusUdana sarasvatI (MS), besides a series of
upanyAsam-s on gItA by a contemporary mahAn, shrI
kR^iShNa premi maharAj”. I see you want also to “contrast
this with rAmAnuja's gItA bhAshya (R.G.B.) wherever
appropriate”.

I shall look forward to reading your posts. Knowing your
shraddhA  and the grace of your Guru that you already have,
I am sure your posts should be interesting and educative.
May I suggest, on behalf of the advaitin list,  you may
also post it on the ‘advaitin’ list where the members are
equally  keen on discussing various aspects of the Gita and
the pros and cons regarding the advaitic interpretation.

PraNAms to all students of the gItA,
profvk

Prof. V. Krishnamurthy

Latest on my website:  Shrimad Bhagavatam and advaita bhakti. Introduction. Chatushloki Bhagavatam. Vidura and Maitreya. Kapila Gita.
Dhruva charitam. JaDabharata, Ajamila Stories. Prahlada Charitram.

http://www.geocities.com/profvk/VK2/Bhagavatam_Introduction.html

and succeeding pages.