[Advaita-l] reg. posts on gItA

Amuthan Arunkumar R aparyap at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 4 13:22:25 CST 2005

namo nArAyaNAya!

dear prof. kR^iShNamUrti,

--- "V. Krishnamurthy" wrote:

> May I suggest, on behalf of the advaitin list,  you
> may
> also post it on the ‘advaitin’ list where the
> members are
> equally  keen on discussing various aspects of the
> Gita and
> the pros and cons regarding the advaitic
> interpretation.

i would like to thank you for your encouragement.
regarding the advaitin list, i was a member of that
list some time back, but a few months back, i quit
that group in an effort to minimize the number of
groups i was in :-) you can probably start a
discussion on the gItA there given your wide knowledge
and also given the fact that your father has composed
wonderful works like gItAmR^itam. in any case, you are
free to forward my posts to the other list since i'm
presently not looking forward to joining any group.
i'm extremely sorry for denying your well intentioned
offer. maybe sometime later, when i have more free
time, i'll join the advaitin list.

vAsudevaH sarvaM,
aparyAptAmR^itaH.

Amuthan Arunkumar R,