[Advaita-l] Dwarka seer refuses to part with staff (fwd)

Krunal Makwana krunalmakwana at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:08:44 CST 2005

|| Namo Narayan ||

Dear Vyasji,

Thank you for informing us about this incident. As a Hindu living abroad i
cannot believe such atrocities happen in our own country. When will the
Indian Government learn and appreciate the culture which has insured it's
own survival since time immemorial. I feel disgusted of such a government
which has no regard for it's own people let alone living breathing
personifications of Brahman. I feel very emotional that these things happen.
What have our saints ever done to deserve so much pain and embarrassment?
They have taught the wolrd only to love and the right way of life! But i
guess society will never learn, they killed Jesus because he told the truth,
they killed a sufi because he proclaimed 'anal haq' (i am he), they
massacred the sikh Guru's.

Let this be a lesson to all of ignorant society, the wrong you do today,
will echo throughout time until haunt mankind!

sarvebhavantu sukhina sarva santu nirAmaya

sarvebhadrAni pashyantU mAkaschid dUkh bhAg bhavet

Om Santi Santi Santi

In the service of true sanAtan dharma

Krunal Makwana