[Advaita-l] Jiva and Atman

S Venkatraman svenkat52 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:21:14 CDT 2005

If we rephrased the question the situation may become clearer: There is pot,
pot space and Space. Now the question is, if pot space and Space are one and
the same, why do we need the concept of pot space at all? I suppose it is
because the pot feels that the pot space enclosed by it is somehow very
special to it and sees it as different from the Space of which it is just a
part.
 praNAms,
Venkat