[Advaita-l] Re:Three Questions on Jiva, Atman & Brahma-jnAna

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 27 19:11:04 CDT 2005

Namaste Vishuji and Krishnamurthyji,

The details of the first two questions are discussed
in the Samkhyakarika of Ishvarakrishna and the other
ancient samkhya(it is also wrotten as Sankhya) books.
They speak of the Sukshma sarira and the limga(it is
also written as linga) sarira. There are commentaries
on Samkhya by Gaudapada and the other great ancient
Acharyas.There is no shortcut and I am afraid you will
have to delve into these.

Regards

Sunil Bhattacharjya

http://www.geocities.com/profvk/VK2/Bhagavatam_Introduction.html