[Advaita-l] The Anthropic principle versus a random universe

Amuthan Arunkumar R aparyap at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 14 19:26:41 CDT 2005

namo nArAyaNAya!

dear SrI krR^ishNamUrti and list members,

i'd like to express my opinion on this issue. the
arguments given both for and against the design and
order in the universe r equally inconclusive. both r
highly speculative. once we wear speculative boots, we
can trod into any form of fantastic world where all
nice things can happen - but this leads us nowhere.
imho, it is best to remain indifferent to such issues
since any conclusion drawn in favour of any particular
opinion cannot be verified.

vAsudevaH sarvaM,
aparyAptAmR^itaH.

http://www.hindu.com/2005/09/14/stories/2005091406171100.htm