[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-oriented commentary on Narayaneeyam

Jayant.Madge at skf.com Jayant.Madge at skf.com
Thu Sep 22 01:13:28 CDT 2005

Sir,

Mr. Sundarkumar's voice clarity and sanskrit pronounciation is really
good. Commentary is in English. He gives corresponding references in
Srimad Bhagavatham . You can buy these casettes from  :-

Dharmaprabodhana Trust , No. 283 , Mowbrays Road ( the name in recent
years could have got changed to NSK Road) , Alwarpet , Chennai 600 018.

Unfortunatey they have not given any phone number and this trust could not
be traced in Internet. The Narayaneeyam is recited by Mr.Sundarkumar and
you ask people to buy only his casettes. The cost of 8 casettes is Rs.300
/- . The money goes to a Vedic School and for some other charitable work ,
hence our money will go for a noble cause.

In addition I would like to purchase book that depicts pictures, along
side of Sanskrit Shlokam with Metre and Ragam for all the 1036 shlokas on
Narayaneeyam with translation in MARATHI.

Please advise.

Best regards,
Jayant.