[Advaita-l] Sadanandaji's article

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 23:58:54 CST 2006

Siddharthaji - PraNAms

Thanks for your e-mail.  I am in the process of packing and leaving to
states in few hours. I will try to address the issues you have raised
after I reach there and establish new internet connections.  I am
afraied It would take some time before I can respond.  Appreciate your
patience.

Hari Om!
Sadananda