[Advaita-l] 'End' not 'Means'

Viswanathan N vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 23:44:58 CDT 2006

Dear Manishji

  Well said, forget what media had projected thia man to be. As u said why to bother about all those when we dont have first hand info.
  But if read thru his books, they are simple amazing. His commentry on Ashtwakra samhiti, why the one on Adishankara's Bhaj Govindam are beyone copmare and I havent read any better commentries.
  I too used to carry  taht sort of opinion on him untill I read his books. But the first one I read was " Here & Now" and that had changed the whole view.

  He is " the non dualist" in fact beyond any imagination, atleast thats what I could say by reading his works.

  Pranams
  Viswanathan

m w <all_discussions at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Well Vishwanathanji...
Regarding OSHO, then I appreciate the kind of understanding he had regarding things...it seems uncomparable to me somtimes...I don't see him through what people say about him or what happened with him or what he did...I am never justified in saying anything until and unless I know that person from close..infact not even then...for it will be my perceptional viewpoint...To me... he and his works seem amazing...he seems an amazing personality..through his words....

Pranaams
Manish

Viswanathan N wrote:
If some one says J.Krishnamurthy is not advaitin,I really dont know what to say!!! Sure he has not claimed to be , but dont go by mere definitions (not by letter but look by spirit ). He may not be proclaimed advaitin , but certainly a 'non-dualist'. why, even for that matter, I would call OSHO as authentic Advaitin compared so many of swamijis. (Just read his book on Bhaj Govindam, no one can ever give better commentry on that great work of Adishankara)