[Advaita-l] Re: bhavani sahasranama

suresh maruthi maruthisuresh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 00:44:07 CDT 2006

Dear Jaldhar

Bhavani Sahsranama is available in devanagari script with Chaukambhaans also
in tamil script with LIFCO, Chennai. This is popular in Kashmir and
Maharashtra (there is a famous temple of Tulja Bhavani there) The importance
of the sahasranama- it has a pretty long phalasruti covering both earthly
and spiritual benefits.

Suresh