[Advaita-l] 'End' not 'Means'

Aditya Varun Chadha adichad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 00:43:42 CDT 2006

I guess the only "right" way to end this argument is to ask for the
annotated Sruti quotes that categorically deny the recital of vedas to
women and Sudras. Once such quotes are presented, I don't think an
Astika can argue further. In that case I CAN make an argument still
from a nAstika perspective (nAstika because admitting the possibility
that the Srutis are wrong), but I don't think that is in the spirit of
this list.

--
Aditya Varun Chadha | http://www.adichad.com | +91 9840076411 (M)
Room#1024, Cauvery Hostel | IIT Madras | Chennai - 600036 | India