[Advaita-l] Re: Siva pa~ncaayatana pUja

Viswanathan N vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 03:39:45 CDT 2006

Pardon me for writting this. If Advaitha is that of jnana marga, than what difference it makes? (as shiva in centre or vishnu..)should we not transcend all these!!

Basker Rajaraman <Basker.Rajaraman at bh.ey.com> wrote:
  ________________________________

> [...]

The posistionings in other pa~ncaayatana pUjas are as follows:

Ganapathy pa~ncaayatana pUja

Ganapathy at the center, Vishnu at Northeast, Siva at Southeast, Adithya
Southwest and Ambal at Northwest

Vishnu pa~ncaayatana pUja

Vishnu at center, Siva at Northeast, Ganapathy at Southeast, Adithya at
Southwest and Ambal at Northwest

Ambal pa~ncaayatana pUja

Ambal at center, Vishnu at Northeast, Siva at Southeast, Ganapathy at
Southwest and Adithya at Northwest

Adithya pa~ncaayatana pUja

Adithya at center, Siva at Northeast, Ganapathy at Southeast, Vishnu at
Southwest, Ambal at Northwest

Namaskaram

Basker

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

For assistance, contact:
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org