[Advaita-l] Re: [advaitin] Re: Origin of vedas

savithri devaraj savithri_devaraj at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 15:52:11 CDT 2006

Namaste Bhaskar-ji,

I just read this, you might have had better answers
from others on the list,......

Perhaps Shruti quotes the names of the "seers" -
mantra drashTas only, and not all jnAnis?

The compilation of the mantras and their
classification was by Veda vyAsa, and it is the
compilations we see as the vedas.

Also, the concept of time (past, present or future) is
invalid when it comes to jnAnis, and vedas.

My 2 cents,
Savithri