[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Abhishek Mukherjee

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Aug 7 07:45:28 CDT 2006

Namaskar,

   Myself Abhishek Mukherjee aged 26 resident of India am interested
in joining your mailing list Advaita-L. I am sorry that I forgot to
send this confirmation email earlier. Thanks for the reminder.

   My interest in Advaita Vedanta tradition started with reading Swami
Vivekananda's complete works. For me, so far, it has been an attempt
to understand one of the major Hindu philosophy, its relationship with
other Indian philosophies, its practical application in life. I have
been looking for good avenues to better my understanding  of this
philosophy and I found your archives interesting.

--
Abhishek S. Mukherjee