[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Subramanyam Natarajan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Aug 18 12:29:02 CDT 2006

My name is Subramanyam Natarajan. I am 37 years old and presently live in
Morgantown, WV, United States. I was born and brought up in a family
deeply rooted in Smartha tradition. I am a follower of Kanchi Sankara Mutt
and revere all of Adi Sankara's Mutts and pratishtanams. I have the
greatest love and respect for Adi Sankara and his parampara and the
Advaitha-Vedantic tradition. Under the guidence and tutilege of Swami
Paramarthananda Saraswathi (Disciple of Swami Dayananda Saraswathi), I
have been inducted into Tatva Bodha, Druk - Drushti Viveka and Sankara
Bhasyam on Bagavath Gita.

I have heard a lot about of Dr.  Sri Krishnamurthy Sastrigal's works from
my father (Sri G.Natarajan) who is the secretary of of Adi Sankara
Advaitha research centre (http://advaitacentre.org/contact.htm) who have
recently published one of his books ("A Critical Study of ISHTASIDDHI
VIVARANAM by SWARUPACHARYA ").

I am very interested to participate in this forum to be in touch with
people with Advaitha traditions and believe that I will stand to bnefit
immensely by their knowledge.

I request you to consider me for the subscription to your forum.

Thanks

Subramanyam