[Advaita-l] (no subject)

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:32:44 CDT 2006

Here we go again. Yet another Srivaishnavite trying to impose his
"vishnu-is-the-best" stuff on Sankara. This has been dealt extensively
by me before on this list (with proper quotations from various
bhaashyas). I suggest the archives.

I wonder why many Srivaishnavites are trying to get Sankara's approval
for their pet theories. Frankly, and quite bluntly, nonsense such as
found below is not going to convince any smaarta.

Rama