[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member introduction: Yasodha Sundaralingam

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 07:27:51 CST 2006

We welcome again Smt. Yasodha Sundaralingam, who used to be a member of the
Advaita-L list. She has rejoined the list after a break, with the following
introduction.

I have been a student of Swami Chimayanandaji and Swami Tatwanandaji for
more than 2 1/2 decades. In fact I did join your list when we were in Lyon
and my husband was working for Interpol. I was pretty regular in
partcipation during those years - from the nineties upto 2000. Then we
shifted to Madras- amd my teacher SW.Tatwanandaji was ill for nearly 2 1/2
years. As such, totally immersed in serving/caring him - I sort of gave up
my link with the list. Again the last 2 years were spent getting Swamiji's
samadhi built and now I am keen to renew my association.

I have always enjoyed the participation and also the thought provoking
articles that used to appear in this list.