[Advaita-l] Self-knowledge

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:39:01 CST 2006

Pranams:

A common misconception - chemicals react to give rise to love. How do you
not know that it is love that is causing the chemicals to behave in the
manner you suggest?

To illustrate this point some more:

There is a story of a saintly lady (I forget her name now) who radiated love
to such an extent that she could sit among wild tigers and they would treat
her as her own! This cannot be due to a tiger's hormones gone wild, can it?
If it were local to her mind, there was no way the tiger would have sensed
it!

Humble pranams, Mahesh