[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Rebbapragada RK Rao

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jan 30 12:10:20 CST 2006

I have been introduced to this fountain of knowledge by my colleague at
Addenbrooke's Hospital Cambridge UK.
By the grace of god I am working as a Consultant Anaesthetist at Cambridge
University Teaching Hospitals Cambridge UK.
I live with my wife and two lovely children.
I come a family where faith in God is as natural as life breath.
My grand father had a great experience with Sri Ramana and my mother as a
baby was blessed by Paramacharya at our family home in Narsapuram West
Godavari District.
My love for Advaita grew as I was growing into adulthood and this faith
sustains me through turbulent times in my life.
I strongly believe that the solution to all the problems in the world is a
thorough understanding and implementation of the principles of Advaita.
God and man are one and the same. The same God is in man, animal, rock sun
and moon. The same god is in Saddam, Bush, Mother Theressa and Hitler.
This understanding of the prescence of god every where will instantly cure
all the maladies which afflict us.
My EMAIL ADDRESS IS
rebbaprr at gmail.com,