[Advaita-l] Article

krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 07:30:39 CDT 2006

Dear member
I fully endorse your excerpts.This all vote bank politics.What thepresent
day politicians in power now a days think that by taking anti Hinduism stand
they can stay in power as majority of Hindus are not much bothered about
these ridicules heaped on them and you have given the illustrations which
are eloquent.The day is not far when people will see through their game and
throw out these
pseudo people from their positions.For my part I have discontinued The Hindu
and subscribe to other papers and told the Hindu agent that I will not
subscribe here after for the same reason.In the same way I have not voted
for pseudo secularist politicians who pamper the minorities only to get
theior votes taking for granted that Hindus will vote them despite they
being called thieves etc.
Krishna moorthy. ----- Original Message -----