[Advaita-l] A humble request

S.N. Sastri sn.sastri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 05:56:04 CDT 2006

A humble request to members.

I live in Chennai. I have not been able to access my website
http://www.geocities.com/snsastri for the past ten days. Others in Chennai
are also not able to access any of the free geocities sites. But people in
USA are able to reach my site. I shall be very grateful if any of the
members living in any part of India could kindly let me know whether he/she
is able to reach my site or any other geocities website. If any member has
any idea about the reason for these sites not being accessible to people in
some places alone, such as Chennai, I shall be highly oliged for that
information.

S.N.Sastri