[Advaita-l] Re: [advaitin] Realisation???

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 06:06:00 CDT 2006

Viswanathanji - PraNAms.

Beautiful.  Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I am retired as a scientist from US lab. and currently I live 6 months
in India (Chennai) and 6 months in States. Whenever I am hear I try to
teach Vedanta on behalf of Chinmaya Mission.  I visited Bangalore during
Feb and had the benefit of meeting many vedantins that I met on adviatin
list. Shreeman S.M.S. Chari who is a great vishiShTAdvaitin lives in
Bangalore. He taught me Shree BhASha when he was here.  Sat sangh is
always beautiful.  I would be happy to meet you when I visit Bangalore
next time. It will be His wish.

Hari OM!
Sadananda