[Advaita-l] Re: institutionalization of religion

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:48:54 CDT 2006

Namaste,
I agree that many of our organisationd are in the "business" only for
money and fame. "udara nimittaM bahukR^ita veshaH" somes to mind when
seeing all this.

Also ,as many have pointed out in the past,  Indian "secularists" have
a natural agenda to harass Hindus and and slander Hinduism, while
promoting the interests of the monotheistic religions.

Regards,
Abhishek