[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Ed Akehurst

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Jun 20 07:53:05 CDT 2006

Greetings!

This is my introduction, per the list requirements.

My name is Ed Akehurst. I am 40 years old and live in Maryland, USA.

I am very new to Advaita-Vedanta, but am very interested in learning more. I
have a diverse religious/spiritual background, with the major emphasis
having been within the tenets of Taoism. Advaita Vedanta seems the natural
progression to me and seems to be what I need to be focusing on at the
moment.

Thank you, and I look forward to recieving the e-mails.

Namaste!

Ed