[Advaita-l] Worship

jagannathan mahadevan jagannathan.mahadevan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 23:23:15 CDT 2006

namaskAram,

Thank you very much for the explanations. I am very interested to know
more and read about Sri Sankara's devotional hymns. Devotion or
bhakthi has a wide appeal to all irrespective of the level of
understanding and is also easily expressed. Does Acharya praise the
various qualities of the deity in each hymn? It will be enthralling to
see the deity through his words. Kindly also provide me with any
internet based resource for the devotional hymns by Sri Sankara.

Sincerely,
Jagan.