[Advaita-l] Guru Worship

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jun 30 00:15:54 CDT 2006

praNAms
Hare Krishna

My humble question is first of all why we need *pramANa* for guru bhakti &
arAdhana?? are we doing *jignAsa* on guru bhakti & sharddha to insist for
pramANa??  do we ask for pramANa to show love towards our kids & spouse??
does mother ask any pramANa to pour her vAtsalya on her child??  guru
bhakti & shraddhA in guru vAkya has to come by the intuitive realization of
the disciple that *anyathA sharaNam nAsti tvamEva sharaNam mama*...

Kindly pardon me if I said anything wrong...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar