[Advaita-l] Seeking God

Amuthan aparyap at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 8 07:18:05 CST 2006

namo nArAyaNAya!

dear shrI santosh nAyar,

if you have not already read about shrI rAmakRShNa
paramahaMsa, it would be an experience in itself to
read 'The Gospel of Shri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa'
published by rAmakRShNa maTha. an online version of
some parts of this wonderful book are available at
http://www.ramakrishnavivekananda.info/gospel/gospel.htm

shrI rAmakRShNa paramahaMsa was 'illiterate' and lived
like a simple child throughout his life. nevertheless,
he taught the lofty ideals of advaita and also gave
practical advice on how to live it in our daily life
in very clear and simple words. what he taught is the
sAram (essence). all other terminological skyscrapers
and niggling details of advaita can be filled in our
head later on if necessary.

all the questions that you have raised (and much more)
are answered satisfactorily by the paramahaMsa.

vAsudevaH sarvaM,
aparyAptAmRtaH.

--- Santhosh  Nair <santhosh_twin at rediffmail.com>