[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 15

Santhosh Nair santhosh_twin at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 17 10:29:24 CST 2006

Hi All
Actually, I had posted a mail thanking all of you who responded to my questions. But it bounced since the adresss was wrong with some extra text added to the matter. So I can't forward teh bounced mail.

I wish to thank all of you who responded to my silly questions in such a forum where discussions of much higher level are happening. But as I said, I could not find a better place to post them.

I still have a lot of questions but I don't have time (lot of work these days) to post them all. I know I am also bothering those of you who are not intersted in such discussions with my mails. Sorry of that.