[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 15

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Mar 19 10:31:02 CST 2006

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Santhosh Nair wrote:

> I have created a separate group at this address
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vedantaqueries.
>
> Currently, you might not find any new discussions on it as I have just
> started it. I invite all of you people who are ready and available to
> answer basic questions by people like me to join the group. (I am now
> afraid that I will be the only person who will be asking questions.!)

Why start another group?  There is nothing wrong with aking here.
Contrary to some impressions, this is not a forum for experts only but
anyone who would like to learn about Advaita Vedanta and allied topics.
For myself, if I haven't replied yet it is due to a lack of time not
because I thought it was beneath me or anything.