[Advaita-l] apaurusheyatva

elisabeth-sylvain at sympatico.ca elisabeth-sylvain at sympatico.ca
Sun May 7 05:44:34 CDT 2006

1.	Regarding apaurusheyatva, if we refer to other saint books, Veda, Bible,
Coran, etc., each fondamentalist will declare that his saint Book was
revealed directly by Brahmâ, God, Allah, etc.

2.	Can we think that each of these saint books was received and necessarily
filtered by the ahamkara of a human pen-handler ?

3.	Can we think that each of these saint books is part of liilaa ?

4.	Can we say that the recent saints RAmakrishna, Ramana Maharshi, MA
AnandamayI all say that we can find God from different religions.

5.	Therefore, the question of  apaurusheyatva could be, - Does Veda the ONLY
saint book with no human author or is it one amongst others ? –

Sylvan