[Advaita-l] Dr. Zakir Naik - A muslim scholar & orator

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Tue May 16 22:44:29 CDT 2006

Namaste Bhaskar Prabhuji,

This Zakir Naik is an apologist for Islam. He just distorts Hindu scriptures
to sound as if they are expounding Islam. I've never met him. But if ever
did, I would ask him politely to stop twisting Vedas, Gita etc into Islamic
nonsense. His program runs almost continuously on some pakistani channel.

Abhishek

--
satyena dhAryate pRthvi satyena tapate raviH|
satyena vAti vAyushca sarvaM satye pratishThitam||

calA lakShmIshcalAH prANAshcalaM jIvita yauvanaM|
calAcale ca saMsAre dharma eko hi nishcalaH||