[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Ratnam V. Velichety

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Nov 6 08:15:46 CST 2006

Here are the particulars:
Name : Ratnam V Velichety
Age :        72

I had been on visit to London where I had he opportunity to read Hinuism
Today- Since then I got interested and ardently wish to know and undestand
the Advita Philosopy as propounded by Jagad Guru Shri Sankaracharya. I
will be very thankful to receive the mail containig the information.

I am equally interested in subscribing to the hard copy of Hinduism Today-
earlier I tried o subcribe for the same but could not do so . I will try
once again on the web site. Hopefully I will succeed. If not I will seek
your help.

Hope the above info will be adequate to add me to the mailing list.

Thanking you once again

ratnam V velichety