[Advaita-l] Haven't we had enough!

balu davey baludavey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 01:43:18 CST 2006

HAVEN' T WE HAD ENOUGH

Atlast it has dawned on on members that  the the discussion about SSS
has gone beyond tolerable level. If any one wants to repudiate or to
exhibit his mastery he/she may do so by sending diredct e-mail  to
individual members, whose point is  either  repudiated or challenged
without troubling other members who are not interested such
mud-slingings and endless discussion and are feeling vexed   16/11/06,
Vidyasankar Sundaresan <svidyasankar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >   I don't understand why the moderators allow such politics in an august
> >forum like this?? Why can't this thread be put to rest?
> >

> To repeat, we do not actively moderate postings to this list. This means
> that what each member posts automatically reaches the in-boxes of all list
> members. One of us interferes only when a discussion gets out of hand and
> strays into a situation where there is more heat than light.
>
> On the thread(s) relating to SSS's views and counter-views, we honestly
> thought it would quiten down naturally, especially after the two most
> frequent posters (Ramakrishnan and Venkata Subramanian) both said they had
> posted their last mails on the topic. It looks like everyone has said
> whatever they needed to say, so let us all agree to disagree and consider
> the discussion closed.
>
> I will send a separate ADMIN message shortly in this regard.
>
> Vidyasankar

baludavey