[Advaita-l] Sankara on "After GYAna" (was Re: BrahmaGYAna and jIvanmukti - 1...)

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:30:17 CST 2006

Dear Amuthan,

I am not sure if you are contradicting what I said or taking the
discussion in a slightly different direction. I wasn't talking about
adhikaaris or anything like that. Nor was I talking about whether
there is any vidhi or not regarding statements like shrotavya.h,
mantavya.h, etc. The point is simple, if there is nothing else apart
from brahman after realization, there is no question of any kind of
vidhi, I think that should be fairly obvious. This is with regard to
SSSs claim of what Sankara says about realization, and is intelligible
in that regard only.

Rama